Choose the Musketeers and you choose oblivion.
Barely Legal Pawn feat. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus
How could I remember something that hadn’t happened yet?
-That was new.
-Good new or bad new?
So for mostly my convenience, I made a master list of all vlog shows I could think of. I linked in each title either the “main” website with all information, or the YouTube page.
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (complete)
- Welcome to Sanditon (complete)
- Emma Approved
- The Autobiography of Jane Eyre (complete)
- Notes By Christine
- Green Gables Fables
- The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy
- The March Family Letters (upcoming)
- The Misselthwaite Archives (upcoming)
- Frankenstein M.D. (upcoming)
- Jules and Monty (complete)
- The Goreys
- The Runaways (season 2) (season 3)
- School of Thrones (complete?)
- Kissing in the Rain
- A Tell Tale Vlog
- Nothing Much to Do
- Kate the Cursed
- University Ever After (complete?)
- Squaresville (complete)
- Classic Alice
- The Jo March Vlog
- The Emma Project
*If I forgot one, please tell me through either a re-blog or a message~.
I’ve lived in this world for some time Amantha and one thing I’ve learnt it’s not fair and it i’s not just. The world is absurd.
“She was one of those, who, having, once begun, would be always in love.”
I die for Connie. We text; my life is also made. I accosted her at last year’s Golden Globes and it is our one year friendiversary. Connie Britton, who is literally my idol and we became friends this year. She is like, ‘you are just such a dear.’ And I’m like, ‘just put your hand on my back and tell me that every day.’ And she’s just the greatest human ever. I will never have hair as good as Connie Britton’s and I don’t even need to. - Sophia Bush
Luke Newberry for The Gentleman's Journal